Why use Indian Almond Leaves?
The Indian almond leaf have been used traditionally for its beneficial properties with fish keeping, breeding, and overall health. This is one more thing we can do to be one step closer to simulating our pet’s natural habitat at home.
Benefits of this leaf:
- It’s natural healing properties.
- It’s natural tannins acids released into the water.
- It’s anti-fungal properties.
- It’s anti-bacterial properties.
- Several flavonoids in the leaf are anti-carcinogenic.
- Ideal hiding places for shrimps and shrimpets.
- Can be used as long term vacation food without negative effects on water quality.
Try some today!