The most essential testing equipment for shrimp keeping.
TDS pen will check the solvents that is dissolved into the water that is not water. Too much TDS your shrimp will have molting issues, too little TDS your shrimps will molt and cannot form a proper shell back. TDS does correlate to gH but not pH. Different remineralization products will have different gH and TDS. It is essential to know your range and keep it stable.
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries.
- Comes in a retail-oriented package.
- Magnetic body (patent pending)
TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L)
Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
Resolution: 1 ppm
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)